How we work
Every business is different so we would start off by a visit to your offices to get a view of your business and how you operate and any IT issues you may currently have. If you have a specific project in mind then we will use this opportunity to scope the project.
A typical assignment would then usually consist of the following:
- Producing a detailed Project Initiation Document outlining the approach that we will take, A list of all deliverables together with estimated delivery dates.
- Once the project is uinderway we use a number of online tools for reporting and communication.
- Trello – This is a very simple tools to communicate the individual status of tasks within a project. Each project will have its own trello board and will be restricted to only PragmatIT and your own nominated staff members.
- DropBox - A dedicatedd DropBox Area will be set up by PragmatIT. This shared area will again be restricted to PragmatIT and your staff memebers. The area will be used to strore project documents such as the project Initiation Document and
- project Status Reporting Documents
- You can view a sample Trello Board Here
To view some sample project documents click here for a Project Initiation Document (PID) and click here for a Project Progress Report